Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Cook Trade Certification
- Sushi preparation techniques
- Japanese cuisine
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.