RMT (registered massage therapist)
Source: Job Bank
60% commission per sale
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Private practice
- Administer massage techniques through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, trigger point therapy, joint pain and lower grade mobilizations
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients
- Maintain records of treatments given
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Certification by a provincial or territorial association for massage therapists
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 26 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.