group travel sales representative
Source: Job Bank
$16.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Identify and solicit potential clients
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
- Willing to travel internationally
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.