Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Biochemistry/biophysics and molecular biology, other
- Assist in analysis of data and preparation of reports
- Assist in conducting biological, microbiological, biochemical tests and laboratory analyses
- Assist in conducting field research and surveys to collect data and samples
- Analyze data and prepare reports
- Set up and conduct biological, microbiological, biochemical tests and laboratory analyses
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week