Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- In shop
- Build pallets
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Provide customer service
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
Type of service and repair
- Mainframe computers
- Computers and peripherals
Area of work experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.