digital media designer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
- Urban area
- Independent consulting
- Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations
- Adapt existing illustrations
- Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications needs
- Co-ordinate sub-contracting
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides
Computer and technology knowledge
- Adobe Freehand
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Suite
- MS Office
- Social Media
- Adobe Illustrator
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.