Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 44 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Private sector
- Urban area
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare general ledger
- Prepare journal entry
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and record systems
- Manage accounts payable
- Manage accounts receivable
- Invoice clients
- Costing and budgeting
- Conduct credit and collections
- Conduct banking
- Prepare reports
- Perform general office duties
- Prepare bank reconciliations
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- Word processing software
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Ability to multitask
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.