technical sales specialist
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Deliver sales presentations
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
Computer and technology knowledge
- Database management
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.