Source: Job Bank
North York, ON
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
- Shampoo customers' hair
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
- Perform receptionist duties
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Hairstyling Red Seal Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.