Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Private sector
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- 3-4 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.