live-in caregiver, child care
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
Experience with special needs children
- Autistic children
- Children with an intellectual disability
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week