Source: Job Bank
North Vancouver, BC
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Industrial/commercial (general)
- Urban area
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Conduct sales transactions
- Supervise activities of other sales representatives
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- 1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Word processing software
- Medical equipment and supplies
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.