butcher - wholesale
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- Cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut poultry into parts
- Grind meats
- Train meat cutters
- Prepare special orders
Equipment and machinery experience
- Band saw
- Manual cutting utensil
- Power grinder
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.