automotive service technician
Source: Job Bank
$29.00 to $38.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- In shop
- Willing to relocate
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Coach and instruct apprentices
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Provide customer service
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- Automotive Service Technician (Transmission) Trade Certification
- Automotive Service Technician (Steering, Suspension and Brakes) Trade Certification
- Automotive Service Technician Red Seal Certificate
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.