Source: Job Bank
$32.00 to $37.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 36 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.