communication disorders assistant
Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.