light duty cleaner
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Office building
- Cleaning service company
- Commercial building
- Private residence
- Recreational facility/institution
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Area of work experience
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Health care plan
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Transportation provided by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.