apprentice gas fitter
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Various locations
- Willing to relocate
- Measure and mark reference points for installation of gas lines and equipment
- Install and maintain meters and regulators and gas lines between gas unit and gas meter
- Install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components
- Repair and service gas appliances and related equipment
- Advise clients regarding standards, safety features and maintenance of gas units and systems
- Study drawings and specifications to determine the layout of the installation and materials required
- Test and adjust control mechanisms and check pipes and piping connections for gas leaks using gas detecting devices
- Test and replace defective equipment or components
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.