Source: Job Bank
$36,000.00 to $42,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- On-site customer service
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Test and observe electrical and mechanical conditions of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electric motors, transformers, switchgear, generators and other electro-mechanical equipment
- Use machining tools to fabricate or recondition parts
- Weld or braze components
- Wind, assemble and install various types of coils
- Perform static or dynamic balancing of armatures or rotors
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Perform some machining to recondition or modify shafts, commutators or other parts
- Perform on-site servicing and repair
- Test and repair or replace faulty wiring or components in electrical switchgear
- Test repaired motors, transformers, switchgear or other electrical apparatus to ensure proper performance
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Electrical Mechanic Trade Certification
Specialized machining processes
- Laser beam
- Laser techniques
Area of specialization
- Electric motors
- Industrial motors
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Manual dexterity
- Client focus
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Disability benefits
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.