assembly line inspector - plastic manufacturing
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 48 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Prepare reports on products inspected
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Equipment and machinery experience
- Spray gun unit
- Hand tools
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.