Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Time management
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.