nail care technician
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Esthetician's salon
- Beauty shop or aesthetic service
- Custom designs
- Provide general information to customers on beauty products
- Advise on beauty products suited to customers' colouring and skin type
- Exfoliation treatments
- Standard design styles
- Clean, trim and polish nails
- Nail art technics
- Provide gel and acrylic nail extensions
- Repairs and cover-ups
- Schedule and confirm appointments
Area of work experience
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.