food service counter attendant
Source: Job Bank
$15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Take customers' orders
- Operate cash register
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 28 to 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.