general construction labourer
Source: Job Bank
$27.50 to $33.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
- Driver's License (Class 3 or D)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Equipment and machinery experience
- Concrete saws
- Industrial, commercial and institutional
- Water mains
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Ear plugs
- Safety vest
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 50 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.