Source: Job Bank
$15.30 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.