Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Apartment/condominium complex
- Urban area
- Office building
- Various locations
- Recreational facility/institution
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Perform safety and security checks
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.