Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Hospital or home for the aged
- Supply and empty bed pans
- Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse
- Serve meal trays and feed patients
- Weigh, lift, turn and position patients
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Bathe, dress and groom patients
- Transport patients between care facilities
- Answer call signals
- Administer first aid in emergency situations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Moving Patients Safety Principles (MPSP) training
- CPR Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Long-term care insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.