language instructor - language school
Source: Job Bank
$23.00 to $29.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Language school
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Prepare reports
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Remote work available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 10 to 25 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.