Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 42 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Machinery installation
- Machine set-up
- Coach and instruct apprentices
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Construct foundations for machinery
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Program programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Assembling machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
- Installing machinery and equipment
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
Equipment and machinery experience
- Electrical and electronic controls
- Gas and air dryers
- Heat exchangers
- Power tools
- Pumps and compressors
- Hand tools
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.