Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Manufacturing or processing industry
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates
Area of work experience
- Operations or production
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.