cashier, customer service
Source: Job Bank
$16.55 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Operate cash register
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Stock shelves and clean counter area
- Greet customers
- Accept reservations or take-out orders
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Serve food and beverages
- Food safety/handling skills
- Handle cash transactions
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Smart Serve
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 10 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.