Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Plan development projects
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites
- Develop marketing strategies
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Co-ordinate and monitor conference and meeting activities and attend to related details
- Valid driver's licence
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.