child care worker assistant
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.