live-in caregiver - seniors
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 44 hours per week