Source: Job Bank
$22.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- or equivalent experience
- Bake shop
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare special orders
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Draw up production schedules
- Train staff
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Operate machinery
- Organize and maintain inventory
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Baker Trade Certification
- Desserts and pastries
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week