counter clerk - retail
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Automobile dealership
- Willing to relocate
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
Type of product
Product or manufacturing design
- Car care items
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Positive attitude
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.