sales and marketing manager
Source: Job Bank
Drayton Valley, AB
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Market business services
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.