Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 50 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Historical restoration
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Instruct apprentices
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
- Restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- On the road job
- As per collective agreement
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.