Source: Job Bank
Richmond Hill, ON
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Provide customer service
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Obtain price quotations from catalogues and suppliers
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.