Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Splice, join and connect wires
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.