food service supervisor
Source: Job Bank
Saint John, NB
$14.75 to $16.75 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Security and safety
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.