food service worker
Source: Job Bank
Pitt Meadows, BC
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Take customers' orders
Equipment and machinery experience
- Conventional oven
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Work Term: Casual
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.