home support worker
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Personal Support Worker Certificate
- East Indian
Security and safety
- Reference required
- Public transportation is available
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.