Source: Job Bank
Maple Ridge, BC
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Book appointments
- Cut and trim hair according to client's instructions or preferences
- Shampoo customers' hair
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- Supervise other hair stylists and other staff
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Barbering Trade Certification
- Barber Licence
Security and safety
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.