Source: Job Bank
Drayton Valley, AB
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Private sector
- Urban area
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Arrange teleconferences
- Monitor mobile radio or telephone
- Provide directory assistance
- Provide emergency services
- Manage routine office functions including reception, telephone and booking appointments
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Background checks (pre-marital, pre-employments etc.)
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.