Source: Job Bank
$16.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Sushi preparation techniques
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 45 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.