Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Estimate parts and labour costs
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Provide customer service
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.