business development officer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Business administration and management, general
- Develop policies
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Design market research questionnaires
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Develop feasibility studies
- Develop and implement business plans
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.