Source: Job Bank
$21.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Clean all parts using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines
- Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks
- Instruct apprentices
- Perform repairs and adjustments on watches and clocks
- Supervise other jewellers or watch repairers
- Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements
- Appraise gemstones and diamonds to identify rare specimens and to detect peculiarity affecting stone values
- Examine, cut, shape and polish diamonds and precious and synthetic gems
- Fabricate and repair precious and semi-precious metal jewellery
- Set precious and semi-precious stones in jewellery mountings
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Jewellery Manufacture and Repair Trade Certification
Area of work experience
- Jewellery assembling
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Manual dexterity
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.