Source: Job Bank
$17.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Willing to relocate
- Catering firm
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Supervisory Experience
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available